2006年7月17日 星期一

In Her Shoes- 偷穿高跟鞋

很好看的電影, 姐妹間也許個性迥異, 但感情還是那麼好, 仍然是彼此最好的朋友. 尤其喜歡劇尾那首EE Cummings的詩:



i carry your heart with me(i carry it in

my heart)i am never without it(anywhere

i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done

by only me is your doing,my darling)

i fear

no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want

no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)

and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant

and whatever a sun will always sing is you



here is the deepest secret nobody knows

(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud

and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows

higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart



i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)



貼切地形容兩姐妹的情感

1 則留言:

  1. 我也很想去看這套耶<br />
    <br />
    不過Eric沒興趣 當然他是可以陪我去啦<br />
    可是如果他又... 會很丟臉 唉~<br />


    版主回覆:(03/22/2008 06:33:29 AM)


    這部是去年的電影,

    現在應該只能租DVD回家看了

    這樣也好, 如果Eric睡著也無所謂囉

    回覆刪除